Friday, June 19, 2009

pindah

I’ll be moving out to a new house soon. Nope. It’s not that I’m moving because I’m getting married but i just believe that I have to love myself more than anything else. X paham? Well. I’ll tell the story later la yer nokk..

Anyway, last week, when I have decided to move, I was browsing the mudah.my website. After being introduced to the web by my syg epul last few months, I could say it is a very helpful website for looking a house/ room or if u want to advertise your room/house. I think everybody is aware of it, right? Hehe just me …trying to be informative here. Then, I have listed and short-listed some rooms that I thought should be suitable for me. While thinking and considering, one colleague of mine was saying that she will be moving to this one apartment in Bukit Jelutong at the end of the month. Her convincing elaboration about the place was quite enthralled me to move there. And in my short-listed rooms’ list, there was also one room available at that particular same place and the price of room is cheaper than the one that I am renting now. But, the colleague had reminded me that the room is small. Thinking that I just want to rent that room just for while (maybe until October), I think size doesn’t matter. Realizing that, I can’t hardly wait to have a look at that place and without wasting time, the colleague had offered to accompany me to go that apartment during lunch time. Oh ya, actually she is staying at that apartment with her brother n sis in law at the moment and has decided to rent a room nearby.

During lunch time, we went to the apartment and OMG! It was just like 10 minutes from my workplace or even less than that. I was so happy. The apartment is quite beautiful. It has 4 floors with a lift! Plus, with a security guard. Then, she brought me to see her brother’s house. The living room is not that big but not too small. Then, she showed me the small room that I planned to rent. Yes, it is quite small compared to my current room. But, I don’t mind. I don’t need a big room. Just enough for me to have some privacy and have a good rest in my own room.

After having several thoughts about it, I’ve decided to move to that apartment and contact the h/p number of the person who had advertised the room. She said that the room is still available. And until now, I haven’t seen the room even though I can picture the dimension of the room. And I must say the person that I’m dealing with, is quite strange. She is hardly to pick up my call and hardly to reply my sms. And this girl also will be my housemate. Now, she said that we have two options of house to rent. I just can wait and see what will happen next. Besides her, there will be another person will be sharing the house. I am dealing with strangers!

I hope to see the house first before I make a right decision to move in. I also already advertised my room to anyone who likes to rent a room via mudah.my and caribilik.com. And so far, there are few who seem interested and will be confirmed soon. I really hope there will be a tenant for my room and I will move in by early next moth!

2 comments: