Sunday, December 6, 2015

Kisah 6th wedding anniversary kami

Assalamualaikum and Hye...

Alhamdulillah.. It has been 6 years that my husband and I have tied the knot. Sekejapnya masa. This time around, we only managed to take our time and celebrated the day in Morib. Tapi makin lama kahwin ni, makin ntah pape plan celebration nya haha ... 
I do admit, hubby ni after marriage, romantiknya dah jadi biasa2... but as a wife, I love surprises and romantic acts. So, untuk make sure the marriage will not be dull, the surprises must be planned and executed every year. Usually kami ni, hanya akan bagi hadiah bila birthday je... but since last year anniversary, hubby gave me an anniversary gift, so this year, kami bertukar hadiah untuk anniversary. I even ordered an anniversary cake this year!
Our anniversary cake, baked by Chegu Mimah (from FB).. Delicious yummy chocolate cake with cheese topping.

I dengan hubby memang jenis berlainan pendapat. Dia kata A. I kata B. Bukan melawan, tapi cuma menyuarakan pendapat. Kalau I kata C, dia kata D pulak. Tapi yang kelakarnya, end up kami akan setuju dengan pendapat yg kami x setuju tadi tu haha.. Contoh fasal cake ni. I said to my hubby, I wanted to bring this cake along to Morib so that we can celebrate with the kids on anniversary night, just take pictures as a memory, but he said it was not a good idea since it is gonna be difficult to bring the cake along the journey. I justified that this cake will be in a good condition even though it is not refrigerated 24 hours, based on my friends' experience. He remained disagree. The next morning, while we were packing stuffs to the car boot, he said "okla... we bring the cake along" hahaha... lain kali mmg tak nak gaduh la coz at the end of the day, he will agree with me. Mestila agree, idea wife dia ni walaupun ntah pape, tapi sweet je disamping faktor sayang bini punya fasal ;p

So, malam tu I memang dah inform hubby awal2, I nak dinner di Restoran Senandung Malam, Bagan Lalang. Tu pun I dapat info from other blogs that this restaurant punya seafood memang best and berpatutan. Before heading to our dinner, we snapped some pictures in our hotel room as memories. 

He gave me Anna Sui's set of perfume miniatures ( I love all the scents) and I also gave him a perfume- Mont Blanc- StarWalker , ni pun because few days earlier, he accidentally mentioned that his favorite Starwalker was finishing. And a must routine every year- anniversary cards.
The boys memang tak peduli to take pictures so biar mama n papa je pose.. Kita mirror selfie je la sebab masa pun x de sangat..nak dinner lagi
 The boys pun selamat 'menjamu' the cakes
Happy 6th Anniversary Abang...
I love You
I want to grow old with you (stereotype sangattt haha)
 his gift and mine
Tahun ni I punya effort for anniversary card memang kalah habis dengan hubby. He made me this! Terharu sangat... He decorated the card with the pictures of our significant and memorial places since our first meet, comel nya hahaha..

Then, dah puas posing, we headed to Restaurant Senandung Malam, Pantai Bagan Lalang. By using Waze, it took us 30 minutes from Morib Gold Coast. Sampai2, memang ramai manusia. Ramai jugak bawak cake for celebration. Kalau tahu, kami pun bawak cake hehe
Papa and Naeem
Abg Fahri yang asyik nak tengok zombie VS plants je kat youtube
Gigih berpink bagai sempena anniversary haha
our dishes: Siakap Tiga Rasa, Kailan Ikan Masin, Butter Prawn, Lala masak cili, with drinks (RM 66 for all) berbaloi sangat kan..
definitely will come and dine in again
sebelum tido, mari kita pose dgn dress anniversary mama ni haha

Thank you Allah swt for this LOVE

6 years of marriage, there are so many things that I have learnt about us:

1- We argue a lot. But, we do not fight. As a wife, no matter who speaks the truth, try our best to give in. Once his anger fades away, he will apologize.

2. I know, I argue a lot. Since before our marriage, we had different opinions most of the times. For me, it's ok to voice out your opinions because this is the time where he learns more about you, our likes and dislikes. Good things should be remembered and repeated, things that our partner do not favor should be avoided in future.

3. If we are not satisfied on certain issues in marriage, we MUST discuss with our partner. Make sure they understand how do we feel. BUT, make sure you choose the right time to do it. Do not voice out your dissatisfaction when he is having a bad time. Do not keep your problem on your own.

4. We will never stop learning about our partner's behavior. I have learned that my hubby is always beside me when I was warded in hospitals due to thyroid few months back. He is not the type who will massage you on your head and hug you from the back all the time, but he asked me what do I want to eat most of the times. He cares about my health insurance, he even pays for one of my personal insurance. So, that is how he takes care of me (I guess so hahaha). So ladies, do not compare our husbands with others.

5. Do not be too dependent. This should be practiced in parenting. He will help and do when he wants to. And Alhamdulillah, I have a very helpful husband.

May Allah swt bless our marriage now and hereafter, amin.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment