Friday, December 18, 2015

Melaka Getaway Day 2: Archery & Old West Cowboy Town at A Famosa Resort

On Saturday morning, we went to the swimming pool located in our Garden City apartment. We had fun  splashing around the pool. The pool is quite huge and I would say, it is well-maintained.
 It is a nice swimming pool for an apartment
 my mom just love exploring places
 the kids were even more!
 Next, we drove to A Famosa Resort .. It took about 45 km from Bandar Hilir Melaka
 It is a Christmas season, hence the beautiful decorations. BUT, due to traffic jam, we arrived late to the first theme park- Safari Wonderland. So frustrated! We reached there at 4 pm which the safari will close at 5 pm. Huhu...Thus, my husband decided (decide terus takde tanya-tanya dah laki aku) that we come back on the next day before going back to Klang. It was raining heavily that day thus, we went to the archery arena (located outside of the Safari) while waiting for the second theme park- the Old West Cowboy Town which opens at 6 pm.
 My sister was the one who got excited on archery. My sister is truly an adventurous girl!
Rm 15 for 15 arrows.
 My sis was very good!
Contestant no 2: my dad!
 Contestant no 3: my mom! haha steady with baju kurung!
 Contestant no 4: my hubster!
 Contestant no 5: my SIL
 yang ni bukan contestant.. yang ni eksyen lebih
 still waiting, nasib baik berbakat selfie..kalau tak ...hahah
 the boys were well- behaved Alhamdulillah...just abang Fahri vomited a few times in the car
 my macho boys
 us
 the archery arena

Yeayy... it's 6 o'clock! We hurriedly went to the Old West Cowboy Town. The rain has stopped. Just perfect.
 We can't wait to be in the Old West!
 All the guests were given this cowboy hat while entering the town for photo shoot. My dad really looked like a cowboy man with a gun in his hand! yeehaaaa!
 Such pretty receptionist we have here! haha.. So comel these little ponies..
 Thank you for taking pictures with us ponny-monny!
 Goats were all over the places haha
 the striking hall
 beautiful bus!
 Giant pumpkin
ni tak main pun...amik gambar je
 inside the cowboy town
 with my boys
 They love the place so much!
 one with my family!
 Kesian abg Fahri... semua games papa tak bagi main... nantila abg Fahri dah besar sikit kita datang lagi keh!
 ok...ready for show time!
 best sangat!!
 among the shows: Red Indian show, Animal show (chickens were so cute!)
 Wonder Parade Show
 Malaysia Wonder Show
 The overall show was taking about 1 hour and a half. Before ended the show, there was a firework show!
What a lovely night that we had!

The ticket price for Old West is rm49 for adult (per person) and 35 for kids 9 cm and above.

Next post: Kelebang Beach and Safari Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment