Thursday, December 17, 2015

Melaka Getaway Day 1: Garden City Apartment

Assalamualaikum and hye !

Seronoknya orang Selangor sebab last week dapat 4 hari cuti! Dan kebetulan we were on cuti-cuti in Melaka last weekend for 3 days and 2 nights. Actually, hubby and I were planning to have a vacation with my family (wan + umi + yah-little sister) in Malacca in January 2016. It will be more meaningful if my brother and family could join us but our little Hana Imelda and her mama (my sis in law) is still in confinement period. I have also planned with my sister slightly earlier that this is going to be our birthday vacation (my dad on the 25th, my sis 9th and myself 13th of December). Saja nak belanja and bawak my parents jalan2. The last family vacation that we had was in 2012. However, my husband had to pick up my SIL, Ain who was completing her KASTAM training in Ayer Keroh Melaka on 14th December. Thus, my MIL insisted to go to Melaka to pick up Ain and wanted to 'jalan2 Melaka' at the same time. Consequently, we had our last minute plan changed. We decided to initialize our Melaka trip as early as 11th December and bringing along my family members. First time ok we had vacation with both sides of family. Wow!!! The best part was 11th December is a public holiday in Selangor, hence no leaves needed to be applied! My husband and I were ready with the activities for three days because we have been in Malacca 4 years back. Two days before the trip, my dad was not feeling well and my mom said they might be 50-50 to make it. However, I never stop praying to Allah swt to ease our plan. I really wanna spend time with my family, like I missed them extremely bad :( Alhamdulillah, Allah swt has granted our prayers, my dad was getting better and voila! the next thing I knew they were already in KL :) Panjang pulak ceritanya kan...

Once my family (dad, mom n sis Mira) and my husband's family (MIL, FIL and SILs - Ana and Aina) arrived at our house, we left Bandar Puteri at 10.30 am.
 Selfish sikit before the journey.

The first stop was Akademi Kastam Malaysia, Ayer Keroh to pick up my SIL Ain.
 Ain could only join us for one day.
 We reached Ayer Keroh at 1 pm (plus the massive road jam). A tiring journey hence let's take a photo!

The journey to our stay apartment, Garden City was quite challenging because we were not familiar with routes in Malacca. Waze also was not really helping at times. We reached Garden City Apartment at 3.30 pm! Everyone was so hungry but Alhamdulillah we managed to find our place! The rent per night is RM350 with three rooms and two bathrooms.
 This is the view from our house. We can see the sea..lovely
 Down... the swimming pool
 the dining hall and the kitchen... kami makan di sini je because my MIL brought Nasi with Sambal Sotong. I also brought our breakfast meal, Fried Macaroni.
 my baby was tired and requested his milk!
 The boys were all excited exploring the house
 Bonding time before our jalan-jalan
 the living hall
Ok... we are ready to our first place to visit!

Ok, next post : Upside Down House, Taming Sari Tower and River Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment