Sunday, December 20, 2015

The day I turned 32

I turned 32 on the final day we were in Malacca, 13th December 2015. A night before in our stay-apartment, just came back from a tiring trip in the Old West City, A Famosa Resort, Fahri told me " mama... nak muntah".. I brought him to the toilet and he threw up, looked so tired. I cleaned up his vomit, felt so tired but at the same time, I prayed that my son would be feeling better. Before going to sleep, my husband wished me a happy birthday. Good that he remembered! haha.. but i would not blame him if he forgot to wish me that night because all of us was super tired. Thank you hubby. He said he left the birthday card at home. How sweet of you to buy me another card for birthday :) the sweet thing he did for the anniversary card in Morib was still in my mind. Actually, I did not expect anything big this year since we were on family vacation, thoughtful wishes are more than enough. Everyone that I love was with me for three days, I could have not asked for more.

On the way back to Klang, just like the other three days, we split up with two cars.. my husband drove my Alza and I drove his City. It was heavily congested from Alor Gajah till Senawang. We left A Famosa at 6 pm and reached Klang at 10 pm, plus few stops in RnR. Honda City reached home 10 minutes earlier than Alza..hehe. As I was about to clean myself, my husband reached home with a birthday cake and a giant Bonia paper bag and wished me out loud a happy birthday once again, followed by my SIL. He stopped by at AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang to get me my birthday gift and bought a birthday cake. How sweet is that! Alhamdulillah.. I am so touched because I know all of us were restless.. looking like a zombie but he found some times to do this. Hubby, I know you read my blog sometimes, I want you to know that I really appreciate on what you have done that night, that surprise. Such an effort. I was a little bit shy since everyone was there. So, we did a small celebration together with my sister and my father, the not-so-December babies.
 Yummy cake! Thank you abg!
 As usual, Fahri and Naeem were among the busiest persons-in-charge ;p
 penat2 pun kita pose je
 Alhamdulillah for these sweethearts
 my SILs and my sis
 candid shot of us
 shared it with my sis
 thank you so much hubby for making this up
 blowing the birthday candles
 menyelesaikan masalah berebut pisau cake
 hampir stress dalam perebutan
 thank you for the card and the gift awak!
 I said to him "I knew it you're gonna say these lines..your favorite line!"
 my sis, mom, MIL and SILs
 my dad
 the birthday card.. so sweet
 ye ye.. abang memang sweet... semoga abang sweet hari2 tau
 the only sister that I have..love you
 with my birthday gifts ;) pardon my Channel eyebags.. was so tired hehe
 I love this photo of Naeem.. He looked so comel
Alhamdulillah... so many things happened in life while turning 32.. I am thankful for each of it! Definitely my favorite birthday so far!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Yana darling!!! :) May Allah bless you always and all your saved up wishes start to come true, InsyaaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hana love! Amin... same goes to you!

    ReplyDelete