Thursday, December 17, 2015

Melaka Getaway Day 1: Upside Down House, Taming Sari Tower & River Cruise

Assalamualaikum and hye!

Upside Down House is one of the places that I have listed in my wishlist in Malacca, knowing that most of us love to take pictures. We actually found this place coincidentally when we parked our cars exactly in front of the 'house'. It is located in the middle of a shop lot, next to a budget hotel, around 1 km from the River Cruise area.
 In front of the Upside Down House. Anyway, I really love this palazzo pants that I bought in plaza Masalam. Super love!
 Orang tak ramai sangat... but still need to wait for our turn outside
 Spotted my two fathers on the other side
 Sisters wefie.. mira (my sis) and my 3 SILs, Ain, Ana and Aina.

Let's enjoy the pictures!
We had fun inside the house but not our parents hahaha

Next place was the Taming Sari Tower of course! I had experienced getting into the tower with hubby and Fahri back in 2011. It was so much fun. Thus, we wanted our family members to enjoy it as well. At first my dad and my FIL refused to join us but my hubby and my mom were very good persuading them hahaha
 waiting for our turn... best.. x ramai orang sangat
 inside the tower
 slowly moving up.. luckily Fahri and Naeem have all grown up.. they enjoyed it so much!
 One of the views from up there... we also could see Dataran Pahlawan, River Cruise and Jonker Walk from up there.. so beautiful!
 ok.. time to go boys!
 Abang sado saya with his sis, SIL and FIL ;p
 As usual, Naeem pantang jumpa toys especially if he sees Ultraman! Tu cubaan menarik nenek la tu
 The famous Malacca trishaw.. rm35 for 3 persons
 sempat pulak papa selfie with Fahri :)
 my MIL and my mom at the River Cruise waiting area... So many humans! Almost of us were giving up looking at the long queue, BUT my husband, my sister  and Ana dared to join long line.
 Budak ini mengamuk2 setiap kali tidak dilayan permintaannya untuk membeli toys! Terpaksalah kami mengalah dengan die daripada menangis tak henti2... berjaya betul dia kali ni...kasi chance
 muka kena marah ngan mama n papa
 the river cruise...my third river cruise but the first night cruise
 Naeem was enjoying the views and ride
Among the views

Good night Melaka, till the next post: Old West Cowboy Town A Famosa Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment