Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hari yang bagus

i feel like today is a good day. But still, i hate myself sbb x bgn subuh td...bak kata aween n bayne..subuh kelalai. I had another interview this morning at HELP Uni.It was ok i would say. I like the interview that i had just now.No mock teaching, no test, just an interview. The interesting part, it was more like 'a heart to heart' session between two sisters. The interviewer's name is Ms. Audrey. She looks like Chinese but maybe she is Sarawakian or Sabahan. She is so fun to talk with. And maybe, the numbers of interview experiences that i have lately makes me less nervous. Besides, no mock teaching yer sekali lagi. I just loved it! But, HELP U is quite far from my place. With the tol huhu...Kalau dapat akan dipertimbangkan.So, for HELP, i think the score of chances is --> 70%

Actually, i am still waiting other offers such as from Sunway and UTAR.Ohhh..please give me a job.I hope within 2 weeks time, good news will ring my bell.

Me n sha are 'trying' our best to finish up our review. I hope both of us will do well for the presentation because the lecturer is quite straight in giving marks.

i am still afraid to tell him the truth about abil. But, i shouln't be that soft. I have the right. God, please give me a strentgh..

i dreamt of abil last nite. i miss her a lot...

3 comments:

  1. good luck for your presentation!

    lain kali bangun subuh! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. and good luck for the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and thank you hana..hehe..yeah yeah subuh paling susah

    ReplyDelete