Monday, March 23, 2009

Adam Lambert


Saper Adam Lambert nih? Seriously, i believe American Idol tv show tuh is a vocal competition for those who have the quality jer.From season 1 to season 7..i could labelled myself as an observer je la.Yess...Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Carrie Underwood, David cook & Archuletta were good..but they just do not blew me away. Until this dude exposes himself for season 8, the current one.

I don't care whether he is a gay or not but he is superREAL! He is so unique on his own. I am so in love with his vocal n performance. Definitely, he's going to win! I will be dissappointed if he IS truely a gay but what's the big deal? Dia bukan muslim pun hehe..

Adam, you're the next American Idol!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooo adam lambert.
    i hope he wins.

    u have to answer the question in my blog. hehe

    ReplyDelete