Tuesday, March 10, 2009

temu dan duga

today, i got another two interview calls.Tapi yang tak bestnyer semua nak interview aku ari Khamis and Jumaat. Aku takot aku semput je. nanti mulerla keluar suara mak nenek ade penyakit asma. Hopefuly, I can do my best. Oh...i will shoot my very best sir! The another two colleges are INTI college on Thursday at 2 pm and the other one is MSU. So, for Friday, i have two places to go, MSU and UNITAR, and i will call both places tomorrow to confirm the time.And on thursday, I have an interview at Stamford at 10 am and INTI at 2. Hmm...how i am on demand haha.

I am so pleased with my friends' effort to go to my engagement this coming Sunday. If they really can make it, they are tersangat-sangatla welcomed. Oh ya, i'll be wearing tudung during my engagement. I want to. I just feel it is better to wear descently when there are a lot of grown up people.hehe.

I just finished my lesson plan thingy for the interviews. I hope this time will bring me luck. i hink i am 90% ready for the interviews. I really wanna make it through and get the job. I poor my dad because he always membebel about me being jobless and the effect of not listen to him before (jadi cikgu sekolah).InsyaAllah, i will prove to my dad slowly that i will make him happy and myself happy with my own choice.

Wa, na tak kan lupa balas jasa wa.

No comments:

Post a Comment