Monday, March 16, 2009

kerja kerja kerja

i just back from one more interview located at PJ. That was my 6th interviews so far. The college was small but they were so ambitious. I can see by the way they were interviewing me. But, the good thing is, i think the management was organized and i liked it the way they handling the interview. First, they had given me an attitude test for 5 minutes also an application form to fill in.Then, they gave me a set of English Test and i have to answer within 30 minutes.And the questions were quite challenging. Most of the qs were regarding to mechanical aspects, engine lah, fuel lah and guess what, there were few math questions! Yes, i do love Maths but i dont think i should solve Math problems for an English Lecturer position! But still, i think it was a brilliant idea to give the interviewee a test like this because some of us are really good in communication and answering questions during job interview, but actually are really bad theoritically. And the person who had just interviewed me just now was so inspiring me. The college is an Automotive College and she said that 99% of the students are boys. And i think a lady like her must have enough strength to handle the boys. Me? emmm...i'm not sure.I don't think i am that firm with students. Yes, this is my weakest point when it comes to teaching. I am very kind hearted and soft with the students. And i really want to change this attitude.Eventhough she (the interviewer) was quite unreasonable for me, but she has the right to do that. Oh, i really hope i will get a job as soon as possible.Well, these are the scores of chances that i gave to each places i have been applied and being interviewed:

Stamford--->50%
INTI--->50%
MSU--->65%
UNITAR--->60%
TOC--->55%

My life tak kan tenteram selagi x dapat kejer!

No comments:

Post a Comment