Sunday, December 29, 2013

Being 30!

Another backdated post! But I need to post this as 30 is a number that means something! Means no more 2 series! Do u understand how it feels like? Oh my... what have been I up to until now, until 30? How time flies and leave us behind... sob sob..hihi.. no lah..we should be thankful that we are still given the opportunity to breathe and viewing this nikmat from Allah swt. Alhamdulillah ya Allah for still giving me a chance to witness and enjoy your wonderful rezeki.

So, Mr Epul as usual, will ask me what do I want for my birthday? And I did. And I already got it and hope to enjoy it soon haha. He bought me a birthday cake on the 13th December's night, after work (so sweet).
My 30th birthday cake =)

Calebrated with my MIL and SIL...Can you see my tired face after getting back from work?

 Then, taking pictures, then I wanted to have a dinner at a seafood restaurant. Thus, we headed to Pulau Ketam Restaurant, just somewhere in Bukit Tinggi, Klang. The food was finger licking good butttttt!!!! All that we did was chasing around our super active, mobiled kids, taking turn to eat and ended up tapau food and went home! haha... No regret..Things we should expect when we have two little kids around!

First few minutes



Anyway, thank u hubby for the effort.

I feel so touched and happy receiving so many birthday wishes not only from my close family members but also my close friends. Sha even came to my workplace and we had a lunch together and she gave me a long skirt. My colleagues were also being very sweet to give me gifts like shawl and a book. Thank u people!

Sha brought Adele to me! Adele is so adorable!

Gift from my colleague

My hubby gave me a Carlo Rino purse and an amount of money for me to keep going my online biz, Edanee. Thank u abg!

No comments:

Post a Comment