Sunday, December 29, 2013

Self-Challenge

I am in a term where I challenge myself for good reasons (of course). I need to do this as I have been out of disciplines lately.

1. I challenge myself not to use the credit card starting from this month. Except for fuel. So far, (today is the 7th day of challenge) I am doing great...I shopped at tesco and Econsave using my cash, man! haha.. The benefit of paying cash is that you tend to spend less money on every item as u know u are out of cash. This is totally different when I was deeply madly in love with mr visa ;p I would spend more as some of the stores would not receive credit card if the total spending is not more than rm 50! So, instead of just wanted to buy a rm 20 car perfume, I will search for something else to make sure the total amount reaches 50! How pathetic is that! Thank you to mr hubby sbb berletiaq and to myself for actually challenging my own self.. Keep standing yana!

2. I challenge myself to have more physical working outs as much as possible. Nope, I am not going to gym. But, I will take any chances to walk, to use stairs instead of lift or escalators to my office. This is the challenge to get my ideal and dream weight. So far, I am faithful to my own rules.

3. I challenge myself to eat breakfast, healthy breakfast, not to eat nasi lemak and I try my best not to have a heavy lunch. I challenge myself to eat a small portion of rice each time I am having my meal. So far, I am taking this challenge very seriously except for I had so many pieces of durians last night ;p This is also part of getting my ideal and dream weight and body.

4. I am challenging myself to eat more fruits and less cakes or junk food.

5. I am challenging myself to drink more and more plain water and say no to carbonate and sweet drinks.

 6. I have more challenges actually which I am still in the mid of implementing them:
- I want to perform Dhuha every day
- I want to read Al Quran more frequently. At least, every two days.
-I want to perform Solat Hajat for every dream that I wish to

SAY YES TO A MORE HEALTHY AND POSITIVE LIFE (poyo x )

Please pray for my success, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment