Thursday, December 26, 2013

Struggling to be a good wife

It's really hard to keep in track..i mean to write an entry every single day. How I wish I could jot down everything every single thing..or maybe not every day..I am not Vivy Yusof pun yg super multi-task and the most obvious difference between me and her is of course people want to know what is she wearing everyday! haha...

Ok.. I would like to talk about how a good wife should be.. ok tajuk pun fail..x pe la.. i am not saying that I am a good wife..memang tak la..I am also keep improving myself every day but these are my two cents..

1. Be sincere in whatever you do for your hubby. Don't do it because u have to do..or if u're not doing it than who else is going to take account of it? Don't. U will know that u are sincere to cook, wash, take care of the kids, clean up rooms, kitchen and the list goes on..if u're happy doing it. If u put a line on the house chores that u and your hubby need to do, then u won't feel happy if your hubby is not fulfilling his tasks well. For example la kan, I used to ask my hubby to bath our sons because I have already fed them, but when he said "kejap lagi abg mandikan diorang..jap ek..sikit lagi nak habis highlight EPL ni" while the clock was already showing 11 am! So, sapa yang sakit hati..we olls jugak..so just don't put the line on the things that u n hubby should do..just do it..your hubby will help u eventually! Hati pun senang..muka pun x masam haha

2. If.. you find him does something that u don't like..don't hold an intention to cause a fight. Istighfar. Forgive him immediately. Keep in mind that he is only human who doesn't get away from errs. From my experience, just play ignorance and keep praying to Allah swt that he will become a better person and leran from mistakes. But u must talk to him about the matter. Contoh "Abg..kan dah berapa kali ayang cakap ayang x suka abg balik lambat macam ni"..see no exclamation mark! talk nicely..jangan tinggikan suara.. then..that's it.. i lagi prefer cakap macam ni "Abg..kan I da ckp i x suke u buat mcm ni...and I don't want to listen to any explanation because I know what u're gonna say" pastu dah. blah dgn muke sedikit sedih... x payah nk baling handphone bagai ok!

3. If.. your hubby complains about your cooking, don't tarik muka or menjawab..mmg la sakit hati kan..kita penat-penat masak kt dapur ngn bau bawang n tumis lg, pastu die kate 'ape ni?'..or 'macam pelik je'. Be strong ye puan puan. Diam je. x pe...just ask him 'so u nak yg rasa macam mana?' and then masakla mcm die nak. Remember, one of our responsibilities is to serve our man. So taat aje lah ye.. x rugi pun komen2 diorang tu.. anggap je boleh improve our cooking skill.

4. If we don't have an agreement on an issue. Just buat2 setuju or diam je la. Lagi kita menjawab, lagi gaduh. My hubby and I mmg x sependapat on certain issues. And I mmg suka menjawab coz I  rasa die salah and I am on the right side! But, i think x ke mana pun kalau kita menjawab ngan hubby..and lama2 boleh lead to a fight...so x payah la...dapat dosa lg adalah. But it depends to your hubby jgk..if die jenis boleh terima pendapat, then maybe u can voice out your thought nicely.

ok..will continue on next entry

No comments:

Post a Comment