Sunday, December 29, 2013

Post-birthday entry- Happy belated birthday Iqram and Irfan!

This is an outdated post actually but feel like wanna share this post onto my dearest blog as I love the pictures taken so much! Thank you to Kak Ayu (my sil) and Li (my bro) for inviting us to the birthday party- Superheroes Birthday Party on the 1st Dec 2013. It was held at my SIL's mother's house in Sri Damansara. I decided to make my boys wearing Superman shirts while my hubby and I will wear anything blue. So I wore glittery blue shawl haha and hubby was sporting enough to complete our blue theme by weraing blue shirt. After being consulted by me of course ;p I would say the party was fun, the food was superb! heee...So enjoy our pictures...






Aksi2 papa mithali with the boys ;p




Love all these pictures!

with Irfan

normal scene ..chasing hyper act Naeem



 Our kids


Thank u Li n Kak Ayu for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment