Sunday, December 29, 2013

meaningful Saturday

 I miss my last Saturday already... Finally, at last, we managed to meet in a small coffee session at Pak Li, section 7, Shah Alam. Why Pak Li? Because it's the place where we used to hang out when we were tesl students, especially during our final year. Oh...so many memories we used to have there. We have planned the gathering session since 3 weeks through Whatsapp Group Chat.. and Alhamdulillah, we did it..Yeayyy! I rindu giler kot ngan diorang ni especially Lily and Lyn... I miss Bayne too but Bayne just lives here in Shah Alam and we used to work together, so if I'll miss her, there's always a chance to meet her. But Lily and Lyn...oh my..it's been ages! The actual time to meet is at 8 am in the morning! (which I already have a doubt about it ;p) But we ended up meeting at 9.30 am hahahah!.. We actually tried to meet as early as possible as we are good wives and mommies ;p, we try not to spend our time too long but at the same time we don't want to bring our kids along as we really wanna chat, chat, drink, chat, laugh, laugh and laugh. But, we ended up meeting at 9.30 so that's why u can see some kids in this pitchas. Ya la...9 am..the kids bangun already..haiyyaaaa..haha.. But we really had a good time. Thank u lily for coming all the way from Tg Malim and in fact, carrying a 5-month old womb inside her! Congrats for a second child on the way... Really hope we can do this more often!
Bayne, Lily, Lyn and myself (promote tudung Edanee sikit ;p)

with gorgeous pregger! always a hottie

my crazy-cute lyn...i miss her a lot..we did our practicum in the same school

What was so funny? Everything was funny!

While I was on the way home from coffee session with ex-uni mates, Nis called me and was planning to go to JJ Bukit Tinggi and she said Sha and Amin will be joining too. So, yeah..she asked us to join along.. I reached home at 12.30 pm and asked hubby about it, and he said ok. So, we met up at JJ that afternoon, there were so many people as the YES is still around the corner. For us, it is not a problem to meet up as our hubbies are BFF and Sha and I are BFF as well and Nis also is getting closer with me n Sha..so I guess we already feel comfortable with each other except for Fahri who still can not get along with Uncle Amen becausenobodyknowswhy...oh my Fahri...what is it...Mama just don't get it =)Since he was a baby he is scared with Uncle Amin..Kesian plak mama with Uncle Amin.. Hope as he getting bigger and wiser, he will be ok with him

Sha, Amin and Adele sayang

Nis, Shah n Syuk with baby Syaq

Us! Can u see my tired face? Since morning kot, I even managed to cook Nasi Lemak before I leaved my house in the morning!

The three musketeers with their minions

May this friendship will last till Jannah..insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment