Wednesday, April 2, 2014

About myself

How to start? Well, I am 30 years old.. turning 31 by the end 2014. December baby. I am no 2 out 3 siblings, with one elder brother and one younger sister. My dad used to work with Telekom Malaysia and my mom is a housewife, but she used to sell cookies to support our life. I come from an average economic background family. Average but happy and harmony.

I am quiet. Observer. Shy at times. But since teaching is my career, I have developed a more outspoken character.

I love positivity. kind-hearted people. Decent life yet modern. I love politeness. Motivation. Inspiration. I love observing people. I love beauty thus I love watching beautiful creatures.

I love music. I love great talents. I love entertainment. 
I love food. But I watch my food intake if my weight scale shows a scary number ;p I love cakes, pastries, local foods. I love cook, but not that crazy with cooking.. because I just don't think I am a gifted cook. It will take me a few trials to prepare the best taste.

I don't like conflicts. I love being nice with everyone. I just don't know how to start a fight. I never had any serious fight. 

I think straight. I love my religion. I love peaceful, harmony.

I am married to an engineer, a year older than me. My true love. Experienced 3 puppy loves. My love life started during my university years. For me, my husband is the best man than I could ask for a husband. Alhamdulillah.

Living in my own world when I was in schools ;p . Anti social when I was a teenager. haha. lepaking in my room was my favorite.

Was obsessed with Siti Nurhaliza hihi..now? still love her but not obsess. Too busy to obsess with anyone. Also had artist crush with Back street boys, Sheila on 7 hihi..

I love any musics / movies that have quality regardless from any countries including my own beloved country.
In education line since 2007. Undergraduate in TESL (UiTM) and Postgraduate in Linguistics (UM). Have taught thousands of students through out these 8 years from every part of the races, countries, levels, states.

The highest achievement in my career when I have been awarded as The Most Talented Lecturers (one of the recipients) in MSU Staff Awards 2011. Also has been trusted to lead English team / lecturers as the English Coordinator.

I love fashion. But I only managed to express my fashion sense when I started my uni years. I just wear something that I like, comfortable and do not really care about other people's views ;p . I love trying new style. I am obsessed with shawls. Had been awarded as The Most Presentable Lecturer 2010, voted by students and colleagues in my department. I love taking photos. I love selfie ;p

I am a simple lady. I don't really fancy branded stuff as maybe I need to save more money ;) . I am not materialistic, which my hubby should be very thankful ;) I am independent wife but at times love being pampered by hubby ;)

I adore friendship so much. Thus I have a quite number of girlfriends.

I am a mother of two boys with different look and character. I am trying my best, every second to be the best mother and the best wife. 

The highest achievement in my life so far, is I successfully completed my master in Linguistics. Which, I had never dreamed of doing it. Why? I was never a top student. Because I am a last minute student. I was an average student.

I believe my life was directed this way by Allah swt. He has given me a lot of life opportunities. I consider myself as lucky because Allah swt always gives me a chance to improve my life. Syukran. Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment