Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Backdated post- Fahri's 3rd + Naeem's 1st birthday party

This post is too back dated. I was so busy back then. But I think I need to keep the moments here because my blog is the compilation of our happiness. This birthday party was held in early September 2013. Yes 2013. Heee... I was a full time housewife during that particular time ;) I was not working so it was a perfect time to gather all my good friends and family members in an event. Alhamdulillah... everything went well.

The theme was black/white. But I ordered upin cake for Naeem and Boboiboy cake for Fahri. We celebrated them together in one party as Naeem is born in August while Fahri in September. So, it was so much easier and cut cost this way.

 Mun.. among the earliest guests


 Inside's deco
 Outside's deco
 the food

 my sis in law and my sis
 we love birthday parties =)
 the birthday cakes
 Naeem with su yah (my sis) and cik lang (sis in law)



The birthday song moment




 Everything went ok until they blew off the candles and everybody was clapping, Naeem was bursting out! Maybe he was shocked! haha
 Being calmed by papa


The guests

My good friends fya, fit, bayne,mun.. thank u girls..saayaaanggg korang


Thank u umi, wan and yah for coming.. u guys never fail to make us happy.. hukhuk..thank you umi for preparing the delicious 'nasi arab'.. hukhuk..teerharu lagi




 hubby with his good friend, tj

with schenna

mak and wafiy (my nephew).. thank you mak for helping a  lot, preparing most of the food like rojak, soto..as always..huhu


Our bff - came a lil bit late..biasela business people...but thank u for still making the effort to come..sha, ameen and adelea


the birthday presents
A BIG THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment