Monday, April 21, 2014

Wedding of Nadhrah & Izwan

Assalamualaikum.. 
This is a special entry for my sweet heart, Nadhrah Fauzi. She got married on last weekend (solemnization on Saturday and reception on Sunday). I couldn't attend her wedding reception in Intekma Resort as I went back to Kuantan on Saturday's evening. Thus, I am very honored when she invited me to come to her solemnization on Saturday, 11 am , located at Masjid Tengku Ampuan Jemaah, Bukit Jelutong. My husband supposedly has a class on that morning, but at a very last minute, his lecturer cancelled it. Thus, I asked him to join me but he said he wanted to have a rest at home (we slept over mak's house so that mak can look after my kids) because we are going to have a long journey on the evening. So, ok. it does make sense.

So, I went alone to nad's solemnization and promised Rosnah and Yati with her hubby, Ustaz Suhairie at the mosque.

Before leaving the house, sempat lagi hubby perli "tak nak selfie ke".. amboihh..so apa lagi ini makannya haha

Anyway, Nadhrah was my colleague in my previous work place. She was among the senior English lecturers back then, after all my best buddies left the place. First time I saw her in office, I was like "cantiknya budak ni..why she works here in the first place?" haha. Then I got to know her that she indeed, is a very nice girl. She is way younger than me. Soft spoken, polite, organized, humble, shy, quiet, crazy at times. Back in 2009, I was just got married at that time, I lost few friends when they decided to switch job, so we only have 3 English lecturers back then including her, myself and another lecturer, Seri. Among three of us, I was the most senioritas ;) 

Then, as time went by, we became closer especially again by the end of 2010, another group of English lecturers left the organization. But, nad, seri and me remained there. We became much closer. I guess we have lots of things in common. In fact, some of our acquaintances claimed that we look like sisters. Then, I was appointed by my director at that time as an English Coordinator based on seniority, age and experience. I remembered Nad was very supportive towards my appointment. I really love her as my sister. We always address each other as 'kakak tiri and adik tiri' haha. Then, so many things happened, we became apart because of time and commitment. But we still keep in touch. Then, in July 2013, I left the place but she is still there until now. We rarely see each other now but we communicate via watsapp at times.

Dear Nadhrah, congratulations on your big day. I can see that you are really happy now as you have found your prince charming. You really deserve a good man. Because you are sweet, humble and nice. I pray that your marriage will be blessed by the Almighty Allah swt, forever and ever, till Jannah, InsyaAllah. May you will be granted with lots of beautiful kids like me haha.

Love, 
kakak tiri ;)





 When I came, she was almost done with her make-up..




 All dolled-up

 us ;)
 with yati, who is also our best buddy
 with ros, also my ex-colleague, and her best buddy until now.. I love u both

Some photos before the akad..

 with the MUA, mya zulkifli

 one of the similarities that we share is we love taking photos so much haha.. so selfie satu!
 with her look-a-like big sister
 posing tunjuk kasut ;)
 I asked her to strike this pose haha
Her nervous look before stepping into the hall
 the dais...beautiful..nad memang ade taste

 accompanied by her sis at the dais

the hantaran on both sides

 Alhamdulillah, now they are officially husband and wife

Some of a-must-moment


 Group photos..

haha.. i remember this moment.. the photographer kept asking us to strike few poses.. then we were out of pose..then nad asked me, "Mummy (most of my ex-colleagues called me 'mummy) ...macam mane ni..nak pose ape lagi.." .. then I said "ok kite pose kepit hidung macam ni yer" ..then out of sudden ..tadaa this is the picture..haha..nad ni memang sengal..layan je..

Congratulations again, Nadhrah and Izwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment