Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Backdated post- Raya 2013- Ijuk, Perak

Since my class is cancelled, so now I have lots of times to post Raya 2013 entry..hihi rugi tak post..kenangan ni..yes..so back dated jugak..raya last year ni..Last year, it was my hubby's turn..so we went back to his kampung in Ijuk, Perak. It was really happening as my husband himself, he has 6 siblings, then his aunt, mak long just lives nearby. We visited lots of hubby's relatives in his kampung. The them for last year was pink..my hubby's choice! yes haha..habis jambu anak beranak


Naeem..

Naeem baru nak start jalan masa ni..nak masuk setahun..but he was not feeling well

Jambu but ganas brothers

Cucu opah and atuk...naeem, fahri and mia


naeem and atok

 Some of our little family portraits .. there are lots actually but these are my fav!





 Fahri, mia and acu kesayangan
 Amboi Fahri nak pimpin mia ke tu

 with each of the family members


Hubby and I with Naeem.. Naeem really looked like a girl masa ni..added with pink baju melayu hihi..


No comments:

Post a Comment