Thursday, April 3, 2014

Crazily beautiful

As a woman, I love beauty. Thus, it is normal for women like us to adore other ladies' beauty. Beautiful is very subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I believe the exposure plays a big role here on how we define beauty. Maybe there are lots more of beautiful women out there, but maybe in my hectic kind of life, these are the ladies that I define as insanely beautiful.

1. Angelina Jolie
I think she has the perfect look. Ciptaan Allah swt semua ni. Her eyes, lips are so perfect. She has this classy and luxury look when she doesn't need to smile to make people fall in love with her. I just love her stares.

2. Aishwarya Rai
I am not really a big fan of Bollywood but this former Miss World is such a beauty. She has the perfect eyes. I think she is effortlessly gorgeous when she is in her traditional look, in saree just like in the picture. I don't like Mohabbatein but I will just wait for her scenes from that movie.

Beautiful Malaysian Artists

1. Scha Al- Yahya
 For me, she is the most beautiful actress in Malaysia despite her husky voice haha. I don't really like her acting but I just love to look at her from top to toe. Everything she wears look so perfect.

2. Neelofa
 This is not her best picture but I think she is so pretty. But she is too sexy

3. Fazura
 I just love her smile and laugh. She also has a beautiful pair of eyes.

4. Emma Maembong
I don't really like Pan-Asian look but for Emma, I think she is so cute. Actually I love her acting. She even looks so adorable even when she cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment