Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend

We will try our best to go out during weekends, usually on Sunday as hubby is having master's class on Saturday and there are few Saturdays that I have to conduct an online class. So, we really need this bonding time-out. It is not that we could not have our quality time by staying at home, but come on....kids! Outing means freedom and we can see their excitement each time we are about to go out. Mama da siap2 pakai tudung and papa baru nak sarung jeans, budak2 dah bersorak keriangan and tarik tangan nak jalan. Espesially Naeem.

So last Sunday, hubby wanted to look for a book ..for his master's subject. My hubby is so rajin to buy a book. When I did my masters, I just bought the ones that were being asked by lecturers..The rest.. I just made a copy ;) hihi... So we headed to Subang Parade, he wanted to go to MPH. Because he didn't want a very far place. So, there we go..

 As usual, mama and naeem's activity (it's mama actually) at the back..heee..i love naeem's hair at the mo'..thinking to keep his hair long..but opah and atuk msti bising =)



 We stopped by at FOS and Reject Shop..Hubby bought a pair of paints and mama found her bestfriend ;)

 papa and naeem.. we have to bring two strollers now as fahri is lazy to walk nowadays (ikut musim abg ayie ni) and naeem is out of controls most of the time..and it is easier this way..easier to shop ;) but of course naeem won't seat still too long, he will protest and at times, we will let him have his freedom..

Then, we had a feeling that Fahri was hungry so we dip in The Chicken Rice Shop.  As expected, the kids love the chicken rice and Fahri almost finished a plate of it. But, Fahri, will always have a 'work' to do even when it's eating time..


Naeem was sleeping in his stroller, so we took Fahri for some pictures. As usual, it was not his cup of tea. Sory mama. Abg Ayie macho..tak main la amik gambar ni.



It's been a long time we did not take a picture together. ya la...with these two kids..tak sempat! but I love this picture as much as I love en epul...uppss sory terjiwang plak

Sleeping naeem

Then, to our actual intended-spot, MPH. While papa was searching for his book, Fahri was so excited to see so many ABC 123 stickers.
 Naeem ni even he sleeps, people will stare at him and smile at me ...hmmm

the book that my hubby was looking for was unfortunately not available there. So my hubby asked me to buy him a note book as a gift because he just started his masters.. boleh? haha.. so I bought him one..The best gift that I can give is by sacrificing more time and energy, supporting him, understanding his busy schedule..


No comments:

Post a Comment