Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thank u, mama!

 Last Monday, after work I headed to Plaza Alam Central to buy toys' storage boxes in Mr DIY. I feel so distracted every time looking at my kids' toys are all over the place. Pening mak! I think they need brighter, tempting storage boxes to get their interest to keep all the toys. But, I only revealed the boxes yesterday, after work. Fahri and Naeem were so excited but as expected by Epul, mak and myself, the kids were happily seating and sleeping inside the boxes! I let them 'treasuring' the moment with the boxes for a while. They look like kittens hiding inside the boxes haha..Sorry it was too cute! But Fahri looked very happy.. Then, after 10 minutes, when Naeem was already out from his box, I told Fahri that this is a box for him to keep all the toys inside it after playing with them. It is not for him to be inside. He seemed to understand and later he kept all the toys inside it. I am a proud mama. Of course la, at times he will throw all the toys out but at least, I want to train him to be more loving with his belongings. And of course, the boxes are super duper adorable! I fell in love at the first sight when I saw the boxes ;) The box costs RM 29.00 each.


 Yeayy.. all toys were inside, mama!
 Fahri's happy face with the new boxes sampai x nampak mata haha

Then, I also bought a set of blocks for Fahri. I didn't buy a set for Naeem because I know it is too early for Naeem and he might just share them with Fahri. Again...he was soooo happy! He has always wanted bigger blocks. It is very normal for kids at his age are crazy about blocks.


Fahri was so focused building his blocks while Naeem is the monster who destroyed them haha...

Around 10.30 pm, he claimed that he is so sleepy and wanted to go upstairs and wanted to sleep. We felt weird because usually, he will only request to go to bed at around 12 midnight and above. And, he wanted me to accompany him! Hmm.. a special request.. Usually, he doesn't mind either me or Epul to accompany him but yesterday he requested for mama! Ok.. so I took him to sleep, prepared his milk..but when we were in the bedroom, he was not trying to sleep pun! He was just playing around..then I told him "Fahri..mama nak solat la if Fahri tak mau tido lagi" and he said "ok". Usually my dialog with Fahri will sound like this:

"Fahri, mama nak solat, Ari wait ok?"
-"ok"
"Fahri good boy?"
-"Good Boy"

So, I performed my Ishak and he just watched me and playing around, and when I was about to recite my doa, he was watching me raising my hand. Then, I asked him to sit on my lap and I taught him how to recite doa. Usually, he just ignored me or just watching me from far but yesterday, he came to me and listened to my doa. I took his hands and read my doa:

"Ya Allah, Kau jadikan lah anak aku Ashman Fahri Saipul Nizam anak yang soleh, yang bijak, yang bertakwa kepadaMu dunia dan akhirat, yang menyenangkan semua orang, yang berjasa, semoga Kau perkenankan semua yang baik untuknya dan juga adiknya"

Then, we aminn together. He just smiled. Then, I put him on bed then he played with my phone... watching ABC from the youtube. Then, I asked Fahri, "Fahri, fahri sayang adik?"..He answered. "Sayang"... Then I replied " Kalau Fahri sayang adik, Fahri jangan buat adik ok".. He said "ok"..."Kiss mama cepat".. then he kissed me..I just felt like last night, he just wanted to thank me because making him happy by buying the boxes and blocks because I can feel that he wanted to have 'the time' with me and it is rare. Fahri is a boy that lives in his own world, quiet and couldn't really bother about other people compared to Naeem. But he is always a sweet heart. I know deep down inside his heart, he wanted to say "thank you, mama" but he just didn't know how. So, he showed it through an affection and time with mama. I am so touched.

Fahri, you are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment