Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Positive change

Ever since I work here, there is one thing that has changed, which I am still in the process of making it more perfect.. slowly..insha Allah. My fashion sense. Yes..my current workplace..it is more Islamic..which I am very happy about..it just that..when I started working here.. I am out of cloth! haha.. Ya la.. I came from a Malay company.. which you know how a normal malay company's dress code right.. So all my attires in the closet were like..hmm..
"nope this one..hmm..oh no..this blouse will get me a warning letter from HR..nope.nope..hwaaa..what should I wear?"

There are certain color and dress codes that need to be followed here. I am aware of this because a day after I accepted the offer to work here, I went through my company's website and the first thing that I was searching at was the dress code. I didn't feel shock or what not. I feel happy. I always have the intention to be a better muslimah.. a proper covered of my aurah. So, I was happy but I was out of ideas on what to wear. Baju kurung will be the safest choice! But all my baju kurungs are in bright colors.. and a lil bit curvy..tu la..diva sangat kan.. so I only have like 2-3 pieces of baju kurung that I could wear. Abaya? I have none! I am not really a big fan of abaya or jubah. Slowly, I am getting more abaya now huh. But my favorite attire will be... a mix and match of a top with cardigan/ blazer and a long skirt. Easy! I have a quite number of long skirts..and long skirts are always looking decent.





I olls kan rajin selfie..so banyakla koleksi gambar haha..see..even though I wear shawls most of the time, but now all my shawls must be wide enough for me to cover that chest area. Selamat tinggal shawl pendek and jarang.

Below, are pictures of me and my colleagues.. These are how some of us look at work. Tutup2 pun comel ape..hehe




Banyakkan gambar with cik kak sorang ni hehe.. why? because I ngan shu ni mmg kaki bergambar kat opis haha







And I am still in the process of adapting this culture when I am out of working commitment. I mean... outing for any events with my family. Please pray for me...Will pray for all the muslimahs too.. insyaAllah



No comments:

Post a Comment