Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My baby sis and her 9As

 my sis when doing me a favor, becoming my model for edaneeshop hehe

 my sis if not becoming model with 360 hehe

sisters do not mean..you have to look alike

Assalamualaikum.. there's a lot of things that I wanted to up date here but I just feel sooo lazy. Bila tengok blog orang bukan main seronok update, barula rasa ok.. i'm gonna miss lots of important and special dates in my blog.

So..my sister awesomely got 9 As and 1 B in her SPM. Wowww... She got 8 As in PMR. To some people, it was not surprising but for me, SPM and PMR are two different sets of exam. Of course, SPM is much harder. In fact, my sister was one of the blood victims when she was in war of SPM. That is tough man! I am so proud of u sis! You really made our parents proud. That matters the most. I'll always feel happy when I can make my parents proud. I am not as smart as my sis I guess (cukup makan je haha) so I tried my best to make my parents happy by being extra hardworking. That was one of the reasons I completed my master. My parents are one of the biggest motivation. I did not really score for all my papers but I made sure I fight till the end, till they could witness me walking on the stage heading to get my master's scroll. No turning back. Their smiles and happiness are priceless to me. Same goes to my brother. I am sure he has his own way to make my parents happy and proud. One thing for sure, he is a good son. And now, my sis, I really hope she benefits her intelligence towards the right direction. Will always support her through thick and thin. Hope she will have more successful stories to share with us and always make our parents happy and proud. And again,

Congrats Siti Amirah! Cayalahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment