Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A date with Fahri

Assalamualaikum.. Salam Ramadhan to all... a month that all of us are waiting for. May Allah swt ease our ibadah and may this Ramadhan brings us closer to HIM, insyaAllah.

Anyway, this is not a Ramadhan story,yet, this a backdated post. Well, my hubby is on semester break now, Alhamdulillah, he just got his academic result and he nailed all the subjects by getting 3.8 CGPA. But, the days when he was having classes and got to do all his assignments were so tiring and tensed, at times. This happened as we have two happily active kids in the house yo! We also found that we didn't really have the time for family outing. Thus, few weeks ago, when hubby was still in his study mode, I felt bored staying at home, so thus the kids. We used to bring them out during weekends but hubby was so busy with his assignments and exam preparation. So, I planned to bring one of them to the nearby mall, AEON Bukit Tinggi. One of them, because I am just not confident to bring both at the same time alone, without hubby. I'd rather bring one only than chasing my two kids at the mall. So, I brought Fahri out and left the young one, Naeem at home during his nap time with hubby. 

I found that it was a good thing to do, to spend the day with one of them. I am sure Fahri was really happy that day, as all the attention went towards him. Need to do this more often. maybe after this, with Naeem.



with cinta hati mama intan payung

One of the reasons I went to the mall was to meet Maya, my long lost friend. We used to work together in MSU long time ago. She bought a shawl from me. Thank u maya! It was really nice to meet u n hubby and kids. Maya also has 2 boys just like myself.

Fahri with Aaden and Mateen.

No comments:

Post a Comment