Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy 32nd birthday Abg :)

Assalam.. it has been almost 2 weeks we have fasting. How is your Ramadhan? Mine is..Alhamdulillah. Hope we can benefit this holy month by reciting Al-Quran / Tafsir, and implement all the ibadah as the way it should be. Let us also pray for the Palestines.. may Allah swt grant the victory for them and all umat Islam. Don't forget to have them in our pray and contribute as much as we can do. True enough. The world cup foot ball doesn't seem so exciting as the zionist of Israel are still playing mean to the Palestines.. Subhanallah.. Be grateful with the rezeki that we have.. Berwasatiah.. please remember our brothers and sisters of Gaza.. huhu.. so heartbreaking..

Anyway, Alhamdulillah my husband's birthday fell during Ramadhan this year. Full of bless. Few weeks before his birthday.. I have few plans in my mind..but this is the best that I can do and hope he loved it. 

I secretly gathered my in-laws and asked to them to iftar at my house on Monday, 7th July 2014. Ain and Ida agreed. But the prob came at the very last minute. My parents-in-law had to go back to kampung on Friday and would only return back to Klang on Monday.. I was like.. hmm..how I will gather all my in-laws especially my parents-in law must be there. I wanted my husband to be happy on his birthday. And I know happiness means family, for him. So, when I went back from work, I asked my MIL to please get back home on Monday and berbuka puasa at my house. She said, In sya Allah.. So.. I was just pasrah if things were not going accordingly to my plan..

At 12 o'clock midnight of 7th July, I placed his birthday card and gift on the top of make-up desk. I don;t know whether he felt surprise or not haha. Hope he liked them. So, the next morning, I have took an EL since my PIL were still at kampung and I have to look after my kids. But the good thing was, I managed to prepare few meals for iftar that night.

I made:
 steamboat, thank u to my SIL, Kak Ayu for the recipe..
 Pajeri Terung
 Ayam masak merah
 Nasi Hujan Panas (terlebih hijau plak)
 Cocktail
 Creamy corn custard pudding

And the surprise was the birthday cake! I supposedly pick up the cake at Alam Impian but since I was on leave that day, I made the owner delivered the cake to my house.

 He knew that he was getting the cake but surprisingly he didn't know that there will be his picture holding a liverpool tag on the top of the cake! haha.. I could see his happy face haha
 Happy birthday Abg!
 Papa with fahri...naeem was just sleeping.
As usual, Fahri hantu cake..just like his mama hehe

Oh ya.. Alhamdulillah..everything went smoothly.. my PIL and brother in law arrived my house few mins after berbuka. And thank you Ain, Ida, Nuril, Damia and Wafiy for coming. Pictures were not taken since everyone was so comot haha

Since mama n naeem were not in the picture... these were our pictures the day before.. selfus mama and naeem... 

Happy Birthday abg! We love u so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment