Thursday, July 17, 2014

Iftar with kesayangans at Al-Rawsha, Shah Alam

Assalam... it's been 20 days of Ramadhan.. may all of us benefit the remaining days. I really hope I have the chance to go tarawikh at least one night..insyaAllah..
so, on the day of Nuzul Al-Quran, Tuesday, the 2 weeks-awaited plan has been materialized. Alhamdulillah. The same faces that we met during McD gathering (now boycott McD), just Syaza could not make it this time but we have Nasuha in the house yooo! I insisted my girlfriends to wear jubah haha.. just to get the feel of Arabic food that we had. We took buffet set. rm 45 for adult. hmm.. I couldn't really comment on the menu as I was so busy chasing my kids (as usual) but the ambiance was really nice for the whole family to gather.

selfus with naeem otw to shah alam

 ohh..i just love these photos of fahri n dhani.. productions of bayne n myself hehe..hope they can be a good buddy later..insyaAllah..

 'hmm tachu.. dah bukak belum ni".. 'dah kot ya'
 the husbands
 dah bukak..ok..bismillah..
 had to do this.. if not he will tawaf the restaurant huhu
myself with  bayne n nadia
 nas, mun, fia and tika with aysar
the wives
 the husbands..thank you for accompanying us..some of them were first time meeting
three mommies- all expecting..
thejejubahs..hehe
love u gurls so much
with my bucuk naeem yg bile balik baru ok mood..before that..mood mengamuk..
Alhamdulillah..may this ukhwah stays strong forever..insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment