Thursday, July 3, 2014

Awaited gathering

Assalam... this gathering was held two weeks before Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, we managed to meet up, even tho I do meet some of them oftenly, but this was our group gathering. It was very simple. We just communicated through wechat. We chose McDonalds Section 4 Shah Alam as the venue, at 10 am. Thank u hubby for giving the 'boarding pass' heee. The attendees were Syaza, Mun, Fia, Tika & her baby, Aysar, Bayne & her son, Dhani, Nadia and myself. I planned to bring one of my kids along but hmm.. expectedly, they were still soundly sleeping. Tak sampai hati nak kejut.

This clique dibintangi mereka2 yang pernah bekerja di MSU and we started to become close when we were in CFS. I love each of them to bits. Now, everyone has left MSU for good except for Nadia. The gathering was successful, happening and crazy. How I wish I had brought the kids along.

 Fia, Mun & Syaza
 BFF Fia n Mun..

with Nadia
Tika & Aysar
 Aunty Fia & Aysar
 Syaza yg gile2 with Aysar.. Syaza said "Aysar mmg suka duduk dgn pompuan cantik ye" blurghhh haha
 my attempts to take their candid shot... but mmg hampeh la syaza ni..lagi die control ayu.. actually syaza was making a surprise. Pompuan sengal. During our conversation through wechat, she said she could not make it coz she needs to attend a wedding. But, suddenly she made a surprise appearance out of nowhere. I was like "eh..syaza raihan!".. pastu semua jerit syaza2..haha..kecoh giler kitorg ni..




 Again.. pmpuan sengal ni buat hal. haha. I was taking out my Edanee shawls because nadia wanted to buy one.. so sempat lagi syaza buat free tutorial..kah kah..sabar je

ok...memory captured moments!
 with tika, she fulls of juicy stories and a very disciplined and organized person!
 with my baby, soul sister fia. I really love talking to her. We can get along really well.
 My forever bff. Super funny, slumber and loved by everyone. She is expecting her second child this coming August. All the best love!



My baby girl Mun. This girl is very polite, she really respects and treats me like her kakak.
 with Nadia. A kind-hearted, strong soul. I love u deeply.


Till our next gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment