Thursday, July 17, 2014

VendeurFestival-MAtrade KL

Assalam.. dear friends.. we are being tested again by Allah swt.. the crash of MH17.. only He knows whether this is a test from Him or vice versa.. May Allah swt ease everything for us.. ampunkanlah dosa kami Ya Allah..ameen..ya Rabbal Alamin..

Ok.. on th 12th and 13th July 2014, i attended a sale carnival at MATRADE KL- VendeurFestival with my mom, sis, and sisters in law-ain & aina. Yes..my mom and my sis came all the way from kuantan just to shop here. Alhamdulillah we managed to buy shawls / hijab we wanted. Overall, the event was successful, better than the one in Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam a week before.

with my super gorgeous mom..effortlessly beauty..no make-up..just a pure heart =)

my sis mira, my SILs- ain and aina
 we arrived early at 930 am..and the best part was we got the basement parking as my bro and sis in las are working with Matrade.. so no need to worry about parking.. thank u my bro!

Some of the shops:
Seqoci

Lofalens & Bokkita

SVLsnow

 Ashhannas

my sis was trying out a scrub


spotted Mizz Nina!
Memey is super friendly and nice and beautiful.. and thin! jelous! I bought 4 shawls from her booth with rm100. i really love her shawls.
Neelofa!! startruck! since her hijrah story, I am starting to love her..her story really inspires me.. thus, i was really hoping to meet her that day.. Alhamdulillah.. Allah swt has answered my prayer. Thank u lofa for being so sporting eventhough so many people were at her booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment