Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2016 Reviews

Assalamualaikum..

Hmm.. I missed my chances to review 'my Best of 2016'... which I have a plenty ! Alhamdulillah. Some of the unforgettable memories which I will never forget were:

1. In July, my Dr. has announced the most awaited news that I wanted to hear since I have suffered from thyroid illness... Based on the iodine scan, there was no more 'negative' cells in my body.... BUT.. I need to do one more test which is a blood test this coming February to really ensure that I am free from it... May Allah ease everything for me..

2. From July to September, I experienced managing, coordinating, handling and teaching for English Summer Course Program organized by my current university. This was for Saudi students. I learned a lot about their culture and making new friends. OMG they are super beautiful. I am kinda miss my students from Saudi.

3. I was granted by Allah swt with financial rewards last year, be it from my company or other sources of rezeki.. Alhamdulillah

4.My first time joining a mega carnival sales event during Ramadhan with my bff cum my colleague, Shu. We joined the Karnival Mega Sale in Stadium Melawati Shah Alam for two days. So many things I have learned during the event (of course we have invested an amount of money too), meeting the entrepreneurs from all overs the states, from different product backgrounds. I was selling my instant shawls and some clothes from my own line EDANEE while my partner Shu brought her brand SHUAISYHCLOSET. Alhamdulillah, even though the crowds were not as huge as previous years, but the experience matters the most.

Thank you 2016 (of course to Allah swt the Almighty) for a wonderful year..Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment