Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017 Resolution(s)

Assalamualaikum..

Hmmm there are so many things in my mind when it comes to new year resolutions but I am going to focus on most highlighted ones:

1. To reduce more kgS hihihi... maybe 5 more kgS to be specific.. Now I am 54-55kg (I will be traumatized if the scale shows a bigger number than that kahkah)... because I know it's very hard for me to reduce even one kilogram! Thus, I must be careful with my food intake. Huhu semoga istiqamah...

2. To have another addition in the family (kalau ada rezeki ..in sha Allah)

3. To be the best mother to my kiddos

4. To be a more tolerate and patient wife 

5. To prepare my PHD proposal (at least) before applying to any uniS

6. To eat more healthy food, more fruits

7. To perform other Solat Sunat in sha Allah

8. To cover my aurah better by wearing socks in sha Allah

9. To pray the 5 times prayers on time huhu

10. Less make up so that easier for me to remove it for solat purpose (I am starting not to put on my eyeliner nowadays and Alhamdulillah I am feeling just fine hihi)

11. work out (maybe hahaha this one i am so malas).. but i consider a 2 minutes walking distance from my parking lot to office every working days are some sorts of work out ;p

Oh wish me luck...

Anyway, guys, just remember that... Allah swt is the best planner indeed. He will give us the rezeki when the right time comes. Along the way, keep praying and being thankful for whatever rezeki you have. That will give you the inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment