Thursday, January 5, 2017

Birthday Celebrations with Girlfriends!

One of the best gifts in our life is definitely our close friends, who will always be there for you. Being 33 is definitely one of the best things happened in my life as I received so much love from my girlfriends. <3 p="">

 
Now, she is my colleague, Fina. Thank you so much for the gift mama!
Also a gift from my bff cum my colleague, Shu. Thank you love!

Johny Rockets, the Curve with Syaza, Nadia, Fya

We plan to meet mommy-to-be Syaza before she pops out very soon but it turned out to be a birthday celebration for me and Nadia (December) plus mommy-to-be celebration (Syaza) and Fya is always there for everyone <3 br="">
Ex-colleagues now bestfriends
mommy syaza and Nadia..
four of us.. the rest could not make it
our burgers
the cake arrived with a birthday song.. thank you to the staff in Johny Rocket The Curve for a wonderful service !
blow the candle !
Happy us!
My lovelies
Before heading back
Our white chocolate Macadamia cake.. yummy
so cute!
Thank you husbands for letting us out for a while hehe
the planned candid OOTD haha

The Fish Manhattan, AEON Shah Alam with besties Sha and Bayne

I didn't know Bayne got me another birthday cake! Thank you so much sayang! Terharunya laaa dapat kawan2 cam korang ni..
with my besties since TESL uitm... 16 years and counting...and with si comel Adelea
Adele and mommy sha pun kasi Tiyana birthday gifts ....aduhhh touched sangatttt
Thank you so much korang... love love

Besties forever

No comments:

Post a Comment