Sunday, January 8, 2017

Naeem's first week of school in Little Caliphs

Assalamualaikum..

Ok now.. cerita adik pulak which will be slightly shorter compared to his brother's story 2 years ago haha. This is because Naeem cried for only one day! Pandainya adik!

He attended the orientation day 4 days before the school actually started. He was ok when we sent him but he was all moody and sad after the orientation haha. I know why.. Because all of the kids were crying! so anak mama pun lemah semangat.. So you just imagine, he kept saying that he doesn't want to go to school and kept repeating it for 3 days! Just because he had a not-so-good experience during the orientation day. Of course, hubby and I kept consulting him, convinced him that school is fun yadayada. But, most of the times, he was sad hihi. I had to bribe him with few new toys and snacks to cheer him a little bit. He made me promise to be with him at school because he said he would only go if I accompany him at school. Naeem is a cheeky boy and talkative. Some of the sentences that came out from his mouth have made me hopeless :(

"Mama..naeem tak mau pegi school..naeem kan kecik lagi"

"Mama...mama kan teacher...mama jar je la naeem kat umah"

"Mama...naeem nak duk ngan opah je...naeem sayang opah"

and other few ayat2 makan dalam sampai mama naik stress sbb sejam sekali duk sebut.. tp ada bagusnya mama bertegas sebab the night before school tu, he said 'oklah mama..naeem pegi school tapi mama tunggu naeem kat atas tau' with his sad tone.

The first day:

So, the first day of school, he woke up at 6! Naeem is a boy who easily got awake with strong smell or noises. I guess he was awake due to my sambal nasi lemak's aroma hehe. So, i guess he was tired and sleepy. As promised, I accompanied him to school since i wanted to see the teacher to change his school uniform's size. Thus, I took advantage to accompany him. I thought he would be ok after few minutes but the more I waited, more drama happened. Well, the first day is normal to see some of the kids crying. And it was his first day. Thankfully, I have experienced this with his brother 2 years ago, so I was a lil bit firm hehe. No more crying ... just emotionally touched inside. So I asked the teacher to take Naeem from me by force huu. I had to do that. He was screaming and crying.. Poor my baby but I know he will survive. I left him with thousand of hopes.

still smiling before reaching school
dah kecut perut x mau school
was still ok because mama was still there
sempat selfie
he was about to cry

The second day:

Papa sent him to school with bike and he did not cry. Still sad about going to school.

I picked him up. Teacher said he did not cry. Good boy!

Third day:

I sent him to school and I went to work. He felt a little emotional because I had to go to work. He cried a little bit when I sent him. Then, atok fetched him and he cried at home when he found out that mama is working haha

Fourth day:

No drama at all! He loves schooling and kept telling what he learned at school.

Dear Naeem, I always have a faith in you. You are a friendly and lovable boy. I am sure teachers will love you. Same goes to your friend. May Allah swt ease your journey in school sayang... aminnn

p/s: there were not so many pictures of naeem at school since the parents are not allowed to wait at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment