Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fahri's first week of school in primary 1

Assalamualaikum..

2017 has began challengingly to most parents who have 1st grader students including myself and it is more adventurous when I have two boys who are going to start schooling! Why adventurous? Because their behaviors can never be expected.

However, Alhamdulillah. Both Fahri and Naeem have surprised us with their co-operative and positive behavior for the first week.

Jom kita tengok cerita abang Fahri dulu who is now in standard one. We decided to send him to a national school which means he will go for two-session school- morning for national school and afternoon for religious school. I used to listen to so many stories on how tired these kids who are going for two-session school. I was worried at first. However, everything seems ok for now, Alhamdulillah.

The first day of school:
National primary school (morning)

The night before, we managed to put them in bed at 11 pm. well, we actually took them to sleep at 10 pm but being Fahri, he would find excuses not to sleep that early. Ada je dia nak buat. Now, favorite dia buat math exercise before sleep hmmm sabar je la anak mama ni. But, Alhamdulillah, the first day went well. He got cranky a little to put him in shower but he got better after wearing school attire. Awww so handsome my boy and you have grown up very fast! Such an emotional morning for me. Oh ya, I woke up at 5 am to cook Nasi Lemak, can you believe that? haha semangat..biasalah awal2..hhi..Everything went smoothly since we have prepared everything earlier (ironing the clothes, arranged the shoes, bag, socks, singlets, boots at one place). Both hubby and I took leave on the first day. Hubby sent Fahri to school while I sent Naeem to pre-school. I asked hubby to take many pictures of him at school since I couldn't send him.

The first lunchpack ... Nasi Lemak..his favorite with boiled eggs
Ready to go to school....still x mau pandang camera
Papa sent the pictures! Oh my ...my Fahri..so handsome
At the first row during assembly
queuing up to classroom
He sat next to a girl on the first day
Then, i went to his school after sending Naeem (next post) because I really wanted to see how my big baby was doing at his new school. Thus, these were some pictures taken by mama.. Alhamdulillah, he was happily eating his Nasi Lemak during recess. Habis licin! We accompanied him for the first day. Maybe he is still shy to make friends at school.
Papa and his love. Manja nya tolong apa tu papa..the first day memang ramai parents datang la kan
Amboi dah tersengeh2 duk sblh girl tu hihi... Study smart ye sayang

Then, he finished school at 12.45 and was rushing for religious school which starts at 2.20 pm. So, he only has around one hour to eat, bath and socialize haha. Poor my baby.

Religious school (afternoon session)

We reached the school at 2.10 pm. He seemed so excited going to school. No drama at all! So proud of you Fahri.. Alhamdulillah
Done for first day of schooling! Well done my boy.. Mama was crying inside

Second Day:

I was stalking him from far to see whether he could manage and independent especially during recess. But, he was still looking for me/ his papa. He didn't see me so he just stood up like he was waiting for us to bring him to the canteen. So I brought him to the canteen and while accompanying him to eat, I told him that he has to make friends because mama and papa can not be with him all the time at school. He seemed to understand.
Parents yang datang pun dah kurang

Third Day:
 Papa's turn to stalk him. Doing some coloring activity while waiting for the teacher to come. Papa was quite late to stalk him before recess time and when he arrived at school, Fahri was already at the canteen... good boy! He was eating alone alaaaa ciannya.

Fourth Day: (The last day of the first week)

Tried a new menu instead of Nasi Lemak. I cooked fried noodles with prawns and boiled eggs.
The fourth day, we should just let him be independent. However, my mother's instinct still wanted to stalk him whether he has coped well. So, I went to the school (30 minutes from shah alam). I was also late and he was already in the canteen when I arrived. I was about to cry seeing my boy was fully independent. Such a big boy. Then terkantoi plak, he saw me and was waving at me.. I wiped his nose as he was having a flu.. he was feeling a lit bit shy so he asked me to leave hahahah

So, that was a story of my first son going to primary school on the first week. May Allah ease his journey in schooling and gaining knowledge.. aminnn

No comments:

Post a Comment