Thursday, January 5, 2017

7th Anniversary & D'Kayangan Steamboat Shah Alam

Alhamdulillah.. it has been 7 years we tied the knot! may Allah swt will always grant us the highest level of patience (due to different opinions haha), love, care, and iman to bless our marriage till jannah In sha Allah.
My hubby, despite of his busy schedule has become a sweetheart as usual, giving me that thing in the box hehe... Thank you abang.. It was a suprise-anniversary gift. And me, a lousy wife, I got him a set of wallet and belt the next day... Sorry abang coz I thought we have made it clear that we should spend less hihihi

At night, we went to celebrate and treat the hubby's family especially his parents at D'Kayangan Steamboat, Section 13 Shah Alam. Marvellous buffet and highly recommended especially for celebration.
7 years with two boys.. Alhamdulillah
with my brother in law and sister in law.
enjoying our steamboat
So happy that my father in law wanted to come.. hehe he is the kind of person who loves to eat at home instead
The boys were sleepy
My heartbeats
Thank you D'Kayangan for an excellent service!

No comments:

Post a Comment