Monday, March 9, 2015

Kawan biar seribu

Have I ever mentioned that I count my bless everyday cause I have so many true friends in my life? Alhamdulillah.. maybe not that many but I thank Allah swt I have them when I need them the most. We make time to meet. And InsyaAllah and Alhamdulillah, Allah swt has granted me this feeling, where I will try my best to be there for them too, as soon as possible.

Aku sangat berterima kasih ya Allah kerana mereka2 ini sentiasa ada untuk aku. Banyak sangat meet-up last few weeks so x payah la nak blog satu-satu kan. Kita compile je senang.

Bayne & Sha
Lokasi: Grease, Section 13 Shah Alam
Duration of friendship: 14 years

Masa ni aku sangat perlukan support. Aku ada problem untuk diluahkan. Problem nya sudah hampir diselesaikan tapi kalau tak cerita ngan dua besties aku ni, rasa tak lengkap. So, I wasap them cakap I need u guys, can we meet today? Tanpa banyak soalan, they say yes. I love u gurls sangat. Thank you walaupun sha masa tu kat rumah puncak perdana and bayne dah lambat nk amik anak..but they came for me. Memang tepat. nampak muka sha dan bayne dah buat aku senyum dan happy. 
 Fina
 Lokasi: Mamak Pelita
D.O.F: 5 years

Fina muda setahun dari aku. I love her for her truthness. Kalau dia rasa aku lembab, die cakap. Kalau die rasa aku gemuk, die cakap. Kalau die rasa aku kurus, die cakap. She will not smile just to please you. Dan dia sangat bagus bab parenting. Hari aku ada problem fasal school Fahri tu, she was the first person in mind. Aku tahu, kalau aku nak idea dan pendapat kalau bab anak2 ni, she will give me very good suggestions. Siap bagi skrip "ok..u cakap macam ni macam ni" I know I can count on her. Love u mama fina! Dia ni pun sama.. "mama fina.. I need to talk to u.. can u come over here at bla bla bla?" then she replied "ok..c u".

Ateff, Fia &Kak Lyn
 Lokasi: Tous Les Jours, Empire Subang
D.O.F: 3 years

Ini geng2 PHD. Ateff and Fya already started. I ngn kak Lyn masih tak habis fikir. Ini memang kalau i nak dapat inspiration and motivation buat PHD..memang patut jumpa these guys. Sangat berilmiah discussion kita rasanya. Ditambah gosip2 ala2 diva hahaha. Love u guys!

Fya, Bayne, Aisyah, Nadia
 Lokasi: Macaroni Food Cafe
D.O.F: 4 years

Ini all my colleagues masa kerja MSU dulu. Semua ni selalu jumpa sebab dekat je semua duduk shah alam except for Aisyah (tudung hujau). So last Saturday, I brought Naeem to accompany me ( I can oly handle one son if I were outside). I really love the cafe.. sangat recommended untuk meet-up.. sebelah my office je..It was supposedly to be a potluck session but it turned out to be a usual catch-up since half of the members could not commit to the potluck. Anyway, thank you to Nadia for the cream puff and Fya for the brownies.

Bayne, Syaza, Tikah, Nadia & Fya
Lokasi: RnR Seremban (6 am)
D.O.F: 4 years

The picture was taken when we stopped at RnR Seremban to perform Subuh prayer. We were on our way to Kuala Pilah to see our beloved friend (who was also an MSU English lecturer), for the last time. Nur Afifah Rosli, 29 passed away, leaving us with the good memories. I tried my best to arrange the journey to Pilah with my friends. Alhamdulillah everything has been eased by Allah swt. We managed to see arwah and kissed her for the last time. She has a beautiful soul. Dia panggil aku kakak. Aku panggil dia adik. Inside the car, during the journey, we recalled how nice she was to all of us. Semoga arwah ditempatkan di kalangan orang orang yang beriman. Amin. This is the first time I lost a friend who is quite close to me. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment