Friday, March 13, 2015

my OOTD at early 30's

The first two pictures below are not really OOTD pictures but they obviously show the turning point in my fashion sense. Turning 30's really makes me realize that I should stop wearing too many colors at a one time ! I feel better now, coordinating my colors and determining what should I put on before going out =) Never gonna be as classy as Vivi Yusof, but I hope my fashion sense is adapting accordingly to my age. 

Kalau dulu, aku suka pakai shawl bunga2..corak2..but now I am more comfortable with plain shawl, be it any types of shawl. Same goes to the the blouse, top, dress, skirt, abaya that I wear. I will try my best to go the minimal way.

 Last year's Raya. Love this. Grey kurung moden and peach chiffon shawl
 Attending a friend's wedding + a birthday party. My fav color baby blue shawl and skirt, matched with pua kumbu motive top
 Nearby shopping mall outing. Naelofar instant shawl (major love!), simple long sleeve T & jeans (convenient to chase my boys)
 Long journey in a car, I chose to wear a simple top, jeans and jacket shawl.
 One of fav outfits to work. With my fav. Bokkita hijab. Matching my kurung moden top with electric blue skirt.
 When I have more time to get ready, that means more time to style my shawl haha. Creamy top that I bought in Jusco (during sale) with printed pants (also bought in Jusco).
Ready-to-wear outfit. Quick and easy. None needed to be ironed. Electric blue Instant shawl, White Top (Forever 21) & printed pants (also bought in Jusco, couldn't remember the brand).

No comments:

Post a Comment