Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thank you Allah swt for this feeling


Sometimes, I just couldn't believe myself that I am a mother. Raising up two toddlers. I was never predicting myself on what kind of mother I would be when I grow up. How would be the feeling. Because yes, I have no idea what it would be like. I love kids. I love babies. I used to babysit my nephews and other babies/ kids. My dad used to say that kids do love me. They easily attached with me. Hmm.. maybe. Of course sometimes, I loose my temper but I adore kids.

Now, having my own, being a mother of two boys, has made me thinking... I have never thought that I would be this strong. We just do not know how on earth we could be so energetic and over-worried about our kids. Where does this strength come from? I only can say: THANK YOU ALLAH SWT for giving me chance to experience this moment and treasure this motherhood emotion. I feel so small but I am blessed.

I admit that I am over-worried about certain things when it comes to my kids.. and I tend to show it. My friends and family should know this. I will call or text them immediately when I sense something is wrong. I am sure all the mothers do. But I can be really annoying sometimes ;p Hope Fahri's teachers have more patience with me.. heee

These past few weeks, both Fahri and Naeem were down with fever. Tak tentu arah hidup kan? If only I acn take leaves to look after them by myself. Alhamdulillah, I have my MIL. She is truely one of a kind. She really cares about her grandchildren. I am blessed again. Since Wednesday, Naeem was down with fever. Toninght, I ll bring him to a clinic but the clinic that we love most is not operating on Friday. Hmm.. semoga dipermudahkan. Hope demam biasa2 je.

Last night, I performed my Isyak around 12 midnight in our room before I put them to bed. I asked Fahri to pray together with me. Usually, he will join me until the half way, or maybe less. But yesterday, he prayed till the last rakaat. And when Naeem seemed to distract me, he will say "Adik, jangan.. nanti mama marah" Haha.. I used to scold them hardly, memang kasi ingat punya marah cause kacau me solat. I guess that really gave impact to Fahri..hihi. And after pray, I raised my hands for doa, I recited Al-Fatihah. Surprisingly, he memorized half of the surah already. I repeated for 5 times. Naeem also joined us. He just raised his hand and trying to imitate, as usual. I just really love the feeling. Syukran Ya Allah. Semoga sentiasa dipanjangkan moment2 begini. Aminnn

No comments:

Post a Comment